Wednesday, June 4, 2008

San Francisco-Castro District

Yesterday we went to the Castro district in San Francisco what I thought would be that part of Frisco is that it would be a big part of the gay and lesbian places. So it was full of gay people you did not see no one calling them names or other stuff. What I liked about the Castro was that no one was mean every one was nice and they did want to get interviewed like we went inside this bank and the man did do the interview not like in Oakland saying they get in trouble. Another thing is they got hella lot of restaurants and other places to buy food, there were allot of liquor stores like in Oakland in every street there were two.After that then we went to chill at this park and I played on the play structure even though I'am not a little kid no more and then I was on the swings for 10min I really liked that field trip. So after all I liked the fieldtrip i did not want to go to the trip but it was cool to go to a diffrent place that i did not know about it and were the people are nicer than the town I come from

5 comments:

Lee said...

I loved your reflection from the trip to the Castro. I know that at first you seemed pretty resistant to checking out the Castro, but I'm glad you went beyond your comfort zone and actually learned quite a bit from the experience.

Keep pushing yourself to face challenging situations and you'll continue to grow as a person! I'm proud of you.

sumo said...

u don't make sense that u did'nt like the trip and then u say u did like the trip. yeah the poeple in frisco were really nice

Ralo said...

u didnt look like u had fun u looked like u wanted 2 to home

Alex Ak said...

Mr.lee i was not willing to go because i was tired and i thought it was going to be boring but i got the gang of it and i said to myself i should check it out it is a new place for me i have never been there.

Sumo i did not want to go on the trip because i was tired and i though it was going to be boring

Ralo i was hella tired i just wanted to go to sleep

Anonymous said...

kOoKiE yEwR $o LaZy..
by YeWr Be$T fReNd!!
-VaLeRiA.$.