Friday, May 30, 2008

This Man

The city of Oakland is a great place to live if you don't mess with people you won't have any problems If you get into all the gang banging stuff and drugs you will have problems. People have so many problems in their lives that they just live with it and they end up doing something stupid with their lives. Because I know this dude that he use to do drugs and use to sell his mom's microwaves and gold for as low as 10 dollars so he could buy some drugs so his mom lived like that for about 5 years. She sanded him to Mexico and he back two months ago claming that he did not do drugs telling every one that use to see him buying drugs. So just a few days ago my friend told me you know dude he is doing drugs again I was like you are lying he said know he is messing his life up again his mom acts like she does not know that he does that he does not work and is mom is the one that has to support him by giving him money. With that money he buys his pack of cigarettes and his utensils for whatever drug he smokes. I thought he was not doing that sh*t no more I started to see him as my rowmodle because I thought he had change there are people that care about him is sister tells him to stop but he does not stop doing that stuff. When the police heard he was out here again they came out to get him because he had a search warrant so the police saw that he changed they let him go that is what he says.

2 comments:

Lee said...

Thanks for sharing your friend's story. I know the impact that drug addiction can have on someone's family. My wife's brother had a lifelong addiction to heroin and he was in and out of jail his whole life. I know that his mom wanted to help but at the same time, she didn't want to give him money to support his habit. Ultimately, he ended up passing away from a infection in his blood.

It's a tough call. You want to help, but sometimes giving them money might have the opposite effect. Well, thanks for sharing Alex!

Alex Ak said...

Mr.lee that is true some people dont help there family out so they can keep on messing up there lives